Thursday, July 24, 2008

018 Kobus Kuch, Delft, Netherlands


I actually customised this card before I sent it, by adding speech bubbles - but forgot to scan!

This has been sent to Jeroen, owner of the Kobus Kuch cafe, home of the De Lekkerste apple pie Van . And the true embodiment of gezelligheid, that most elusive by highly sought after Dutch ambiance (translation: A cosy feeling that comes from a sheltering environment and empathetic company).

But I have to admit, as much as re-connecting with Jeroen and his fabulous cafe that I spent so much time in when in Holland, I also really really want track down my old flatmates who used to work there.

Help me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Bim, you found me! Leave it up to Jeroen to be a reliable postman :)! Is it really ten years ago? Wow, time does fly!! Alles goed? How is married life? Congratulations (better late than sorry)and lots of kisses and hugs to Gen and you!! I'm still living in Delft, now working in De Wijnhaven as the manager (needed a change after almost 8 years of Kobus) and still partying being the single happy girl i am. And.... I have an email adres i even check once every two months!! If you need to sit down after reading this i understand ;). It is: coriene.meeder@gmail.com .
xxx Coriene