Monday, July 7, 2008

001 Stefano C, Milan, Italy


Wrote and sent my first postcard today to Stefano in Milano. I chose the one postcard I have which is actually in two pieces - maybe he will get the last postcard I send, in a year, and it will be the other half of the card. That assumes that neither he or I lose the other half down the back of the fridge before then.

So Steve, I think the next thing to do would be digitize those hilarious videos we made in the backyard in Solaro. Oh dear...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grande Bim!
...marito ed ora...padre!!! complimenti e tanti auguri a Gen...
Beh questo Special Project non è affatto male...vediamo se avrai la forza di resistere per 365 gg....non sarà facile....mi raccomando non abbondonare!!!

I promise that by the end of your postcard tour I'll have digitalized those famous videos...ahahaha...I still laugh only thinking back to those sketches...ahahah
un abbraccio affettuoso
ste

Bim Ricketson said...

Steve! Glad you got the card safely and thankyou for your well wishes. Yes, we shall laugh again at those videos, but lets not let anyone see them!!
Bim